Tuesday, January 3, 2012

The new blog....

2012...  Time for a new blog, new look, and new photos.  It seems that I bit off a bit more than I could actually chew in 2011.  The thought was to do a 365 blog with at least one photo every day.  I made it to Octoberish before it fizzled.  Instead of making such a big commitment this year, I've decided that I'll just do the best I can day by day, and week by week.  


Here's one from this morning.  I'm still working on the elusive photo of both of them looking at the camera...not an easy task.



4 comments:

  1. Making it to October is no small feat! Good luck in 2012!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Making it to October is great! I've always thought about doing a 365 but I don't think I'd make it!

    Cute picture. I still can't get a picture of my 2 looking at the camera.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awww, what a sweet shot! So cute :)
    Making it to October is awesome!

    ReplyDelete